Wednesday 29 August 2012

CTS (Cognizant) HR Interview Pattern- 2012 (Sample)

CTS(cognizant)  HR Interview Pattern- 2012
Follow this steps before interview.............
(knock gently on the door, open it slowly and say)
Me   : "May I come in," (Clearly and loud enough for the panel to hear. After that "May I come in" you do not have to wait for a reply from the panel members- you can walk in... )
HR  : Please wait outside........
Me  : sure....
(I moved out the interview room, and stay out till they are called again.. After a few minute they called me.)
Me  : Good evening mam, Good evening sir (keep smile on your face.)
HR  :Good evening, me Arun and handshake with me
Me  : Also handshaked and told myself bhabani sankar and stood around 5 second
HR  : Please sit down....
Me  : Sat and told thank you sir
HR  :Tell me about your self..........
(Suggestion: your answer to this question should cover your educational background very briefly. You should talk about your achievements, if any, either in your academic or in work or both.
Then you can add a few details about what type of person you are, your likes, dislikes, etc. Giving details about your family background is not compulsory. Before interview frame a good answer and practice in front of a mirror.) 

Me  : I told confidently........
HR  : Why did you select computer science? Why not other subject?
(Suggestion : Give a positive answer to this question) 
Me  :  I chose to study computer science..............
HR  : what did you learn from the cultural and extra curricular activities you participated in? (In my CV I mentioned extracurricular activity)
Me  : I learnt the value of team work and the need to cultivate a healthy competitive spirit .Also, I have learn value of optimism and importance of a never-say-die attitude.
HR  : Why do you want to join CTS  and not any other company?
(Caution: Never tell the reasons such as ONSITE or SALARY. That gives a negative impression on you.)
Me  : sir, For a professional .................
Me  :Told about my strong areas and team building capability. And told them for the above reasons I feel I am the best candidate for CTS.
HR  :  Do you Have any Question?
Me  : I asked about the training opportunities......... and I asked - What qualities do you want to fills this job?
HR   :  He gave me a detailed explanation........
HR  : Ok thank you so much.
Me:  Handshaked and told thank you so much mam. Thank  you sir.

Model Questions:
1.tell about urself
2.tell about ur family
3.tell about ur training
[4.diffrnce btn CDMA & GSM
5.how uninterrupted signal is available while roaming
6.some question from my ans. Like function of VLR ,HLR etc
7.what is broad band]
8.what is C?
9.how many types of data structure C provides? (I didn’t understand meaning of the question twice but clearly I told that. then I gave him exact answer  )10.how many types of linked list & detail explanation of each type
11.example of LIFO (initially I gave wrong ans ,very quickly I corrected it with full confident)
12.basic fundamental of optical fiber cable (OFC).
13.advantage of OFC
14.how OFC provides more security
15.what is bubble sort with example its time complexity
16.wirte c programming code of multiplication of two number (at the time of writing my files fell down,when I stood up to picKit up he asked me final question)
17.why CTS?

No comments:

Post a Comment