Keep these guidelines around to use when you need them! Here are nine practical ways to remove the biochemical basis for anger:
1. Slowly drinking several glasses of cool water (not icy cold) is a sure way to get rid of Anger. Soft drinks, with a lot of sugar, acids, and often caffeine will not do. They will only increase the excitement.
2. Drinking water that has been stored in a silver cup, accumulating lunar energy for a day and night or more, is the very best. As an alternative, sun-baked or unglazed clay cups may also be used.
3. Not taking any sweet or fat and especially fasting for some time is a sure way to deny combustibles to the fire of anger. Since the feeling of hunger may increase irritability, any food fasting should be combined with exercising calmness.
4. Taking a little sweet may help, but only a small amount should be taken and allowed to slowly melt in the mouth, just to give the direct effect of the taste.
5. Avoid pungent, salty, sour, and astringent tastes in general.
6. Avoid alcohol, because it is the best combustible available, heating and drying the body.
7. Chewing red or green cardamom will turn the acid biochemistry to alkaline and thus reduce anger.
8. Yogurt and lemons are very good also. Lemons are sour but are cooling, unlike most sour foods.
9. Wearing pearls or taking pearl powder for more than one lunar cycle is a good way to get rid of persistent anger.
Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/remove-anger-nine-ways.html#ixzz1VMHQtcOd