all are king
every one is special..
Monday, 9 July 2012
Homemade Baked Tortilla Chips Recipe
4 slice(s) tortilla(s), corn, 6-inch
1 teaspoon oil, canola
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Using a pastry brush, dab tortilla with oil or drizzle 1/4 teaspoon on each tortilla and spread with a fingertip or the back of a spoon.
3. Stack tortillas and cut into sixths.
4. Arrange on the baking sheet and sprinkle lightly with salt.
5. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes, or until crisp.
Nutritional Info (Per serving):
Calories: 60, Sodium: 10mg, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Total Fat: 2g, Carbs: 11g, Protein: 1g
Carb Choices: 0.5
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)